Monday, December 7, 2009

I heart Sally...



This weekend one of my favorite people came to visit us- Sally. I love being married to Kyle because he is sweet and funny and wonderful- but also because I LOVE his family. Especially his mother Sally. She is a bit crazier / sillier version of Kyle-so I ask you "who wouldn't love that?"! But she's not all silliness. Her faith in the Lord and personal strength also makes her someone I can admire and strive to be more like. All in all, she the best mother-in-law I could ever ask for!

Enough said!

Well, this weekend she came for a visit. She LOVES Christmas and Christmas lights. So, we all had the chance to go to the River Walk in San Antonio and see some lights. It was surprisingly winteresque here in Texas this weekend too. Friday we saw brief snow flurries and Saturday it was pretty chilly with highs in the low 40's. And that is saying something for Southern Texas! But chilly or not, we walked the river and enjoyed all the festive lights.



Luminaries on the River Walk

Kyle on the River Walk

Kyle & Sally on the River Walk boat tour

The Riverwalk at night



-Stacie

No comments:

Post a Comment