Thursday, March 24, 2011

Babies on sofas...

I'm not sure why, but babies propped up on sofas just makes me laugh.  Maybe because it makes them look like mini grown-ups? Who knows? Needless to say we take a lot of photos of Knox and his buddies propped up on the sofa...

Knox & Blythe

Watch that hand boy
Knox making a move, Blythe looking for rescue
Fat kids are always jolly
Playing hard to get...
...worked like a charm!
Don't mind my stretched out collar
Or my spare tire
I'm a mess

Knox & Ridley

I promise I won't eat you
Who messed their diaper?
Should we be watching TV?
I'm skeptical, is he wearing tights? 

3 comments:

  1. LOL. This is like a comic strip.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stacie he is the cutest chubbiest little man!!! And I'm LOVING all the babies on couches :-). Especially mr. Riddles.

    ReplyDelete
  3. hahaha this is awesome.

    ReplyDelete