Monday, April 25, 2011

Another Spring Break visitor!

This past week we had my mom come and visit for her spring break.  She hadn't seen Knox since February, so she was excited to get to spend the week with him & us! She arrived on Friday evening and then on Saturday Kyle & I set off for the Hyatt Hilcountry Resort in San Antonio while Mana & Knox stayed home.  It was our first night away from him together- a little bit daunting, I won't lie and say that I didn't shed a tear- but it was really fun to get away and relax without having to take care of a baby! 

Who doesn't love a baby in pjs and slippers?!

Kyle & I got back on Sunday afternoon.  Mom & I had a relaxing week just hanging out with Knox and enjoying each other's company.  Here are a few pictures from our week together...

Knox has gotten really good at sitting up

I love the naked baby pics! 

Knox & Mana too cool in their shades!

Photoshoot with Knox & Mana

It was such a fun week, we were sad to see my mom go! But she'll be back in June.  This week we are off to Spokane to visit with Kyle's family.  Fingers crossed the Knox continues to be a great traveler! 

-Stacie 

No comments:

Post a Comment