Sunday, May 8, 2011

Happy Mother's Day

Today was my first Mother's Day and it was a special one.  I feel so blessed to be the mother of such a sweet little boy.  Knox made me a card today (with the help of his father) and he gave me a mother's greatest gift- a Mother's Day nap. Two long hours of blissful sleep and I appreciated every moment of it.  I never realized how precious sleep was until I became a mother, so it seems appropriate that extra sleep was the gift I received on the day honoring mothers. Happy Mother's Day to all of you fellow mothers, I hope you enjoyed your day!




-Stacie 

1 comment:

  1. I got to sleep in this morning, too! Daniel took the early shift (which was 5:30am today!! YIPES) and I slept until 8:30. It was heavenly. :) Happy Mother's Day to you!

    ReplyDelete