Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Beasley

It hasn't been until recently that I started to notice that I no longer have a baby, but a toddler.  Not someone who only needs me to provide them with the basics of food, milk and love to help them survive. Now I have someone who still needs those things but he also has an opinion and his personality is starting to show through.  Before he would just sit in a corner and coo and now he is running around the house and using words to tell me what he wants!  These things have happened quickly, almost before I even realized it.  

All that to say that my little man has a best-friend.  He has known Blythe since he was born, but now he is old enough to voice his opinion and his opinion is that he likes her.  Most other babies that he comes in contact with he kind of just plays "around" but not "with". But Blythe is different.  When they are together that get into mischief together and actually interact with each other. It is so cute to watch his first real friendship form.  
It's not a date without a meal!
This little girl is hyped about life! 
The Mickey Truck is top of the toy list over here...
Knox & Blythe exploring some toys 
Buddies

We joke that one day maybe they will get married.  Probably they will grow up to think of each other as brother and sister. But then one day they will realize that they were meant to be together and then "bang" true love! I am totally sure that is how these things work...

-Stacie 

1 comment:

  1. This is so cute! I gotta get a BFF for Charlie, STAT!

    And I love that shirt on Blythe... Kinda reminds me of this shirt on Ann Margret in Bye Bye Birdie....

    http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-qcnwmJuorhE/TbeTXtF-CjI/AAAAAAAADbk/ZeDllvUedqM/s1600/bye.jpg

    HA.

    ReplyDelete