Tuesday, January 29, 2013

a short photo story

I thought I would share some photos to describe my life right now...

Knox suffering through pigtails because his sister's hair is too short...
Me dragging Knox to the car because he wouldn't come like I asked him too...a definite low for the day...
The aftermath of Knox banging his head on the ground because he was angry...
Deacon watching tv...
My little family and our VW bus obsession...
What happens when your 2 year old gets bored and decides to put on sister's leggings...
the little sweetie that is killing my softly with those blue eyes...
this cat will not stop talking as long as you'll listen...i am afraid for myself in 2 years...
siblings watching a Disney movie sharing a blanket...
Well, that is what things have been like around here lately...in a photo nutshell life is good :)

-Stacie

1 comment:

  1. This post is so great. I love the whole thing. And I ADORE Isla's shirt in the last picture. I mean... ridiculous.

    ReplyDelete