Tuesday, June 10, 2014

Butler Splash Pad

Today was one of those days that you know you will look back and always remember as a mother.  Isla & I dropped Knox off at Vacation Bible School and then headed downtown with a friend to Butler splash pad.  I was very excited about this trip because I made the exact same trip with Knox two years ago and it was so sweet to be there with Isla and her little girlfriend today and have the same pictures to look back on.  I cannot believe that she is already this old!  Everyone says that, I know, but man is it true!  

Isla has such a very sweet personality that it is so fun to get to spend one-on-one time with her!  She loves to laugh and have fun and give lots of hugs and kisses. However,  to be fair she also loves to throw her toys and scream in the car almost 100% of the time so she is not all rainbows and lollipops, I assure you. 

Here are the pictures of Isla and her buddy Molly today at the splash pad: 







can't you just see the personality spilling out of her?!

she loves being naked!

I was chasing her to get her diaper on...
These pictures are of almost two years ago exactly when I brought Knox to the same splash pad...


I mean the side rolls are too much...
I love the belly hanging over the swimsuit
There is lots more to share about our lives right now but I'll save it for another blog post. For now I just wanted to share today's pictures of Isla at the splash pad. 

Stacie 

No comments:

Post a Comment