Thursday, October 14, 2010

First Photo Session

This past weekend I had my very first photo session.  As a gift for his wife, one of our friends asked me to take pictures of their family for them.  I was of course very flattered and also a teensy bit nervous that I would be able to squeak out any good pictures for them.  Their sweet little boy was not very excited about having his picture taken, so we didn't get to many of him smiling for the camera.  But, all in all I think it was a successful first photo session.  Here are a few of my favorite shots: 






Thanks to Mike, Michelle & Finley for being such great subjects! 

-Stacie 

3 comments:

  1. Thanks for the pictures Staci! Sorry we weren't better "clients".....maybe we'll get some more smiles next time! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You did great, Stacie! I love them. I'm taking a photog class right now with the Contemporary Art Center in Vabeach...am having lots of fun and learning so much about how my camera behaves in Manual Mode!
    The belly bump is looking good...baby llama looks healthy...:)
    love you
    Liz

    ReplyDelete
  3. The photos are awesome.

    Can't wait to see pics of your precious baby boy!

    ReplyDelete