Monday, January 24, 2011

Knox visits Spokane

Last week I made my first solo trip with Knox on an airplane.  I was a little nervous to say the least, but Knox proved to be an excellent traveler.  We left early Friday morning for Spokane and after two 3 hour flights and a 2 hour lay-over we arrived in Spokane safe and sound!  Monday was President's day and Kyle's mom had the day off, so I took the opportunity to visit and let Knox's first set of great-grandparents meet him.  He charmed them by smiling and cooing at them for an hour, it was an impressive performance.  Makes me worried about the little entertainer he may turn into, you can honestly tell that he LOVES having all the attention and will just coo and coo when he knows people are looking at him.  Silly baby.
 Knox with Kyle's grandparents- Bob & Babe

Kyle's sister Heather stays at home with her little boy Marek, so we got to spend the whole week hanging out together! Marek ( who is 15 months) was very interested in Baby Knox and it was fun to see them together. 
 Aunt Heather & Cousin Marek
Knox & Me
 Knox talking Nana's ear off
 Knox talking to the star- seriously he will talk to anything....should I be worried?
 Knox has turned into a very happy baby.  He's even started giggling and laughing.  I'm hoping this is a sign of what his little personality will be like!

-Stacie

2 comments: