Thursday, January 27, 2011

Photography practice

Now that Knox is sleeping a little longer at night and I am feeling more like a normal person again, I have decided to start back up with practicing my photography.  And who better to photograph than a little person that can't move! I figure I should take advantage of this while it lasts!

 This is my favorite
 Chubs!
 We love eating our hands
 We're so happy!
 Who doesn't love baby feet?
 And baby butt?
I see this face a lot before he starts talking...he's extremely chatty.

I did a little editing in Photoshop, but one of my very knowledgeable friends is going to give me a few Photoshop lessons soon so hopefully that will help in the future! 

-Stacie

3 comments:

  1. I know you said you are going to get Photoshop lessons - but they look pretty good now! Looking forward to seeing what you learn.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those are great! And yes, take advantage of his immobility for now!

    ReplyDelete
  3. great pictures, stacie!! and you have such great material to work with!!

    ReplyDelete