Monday, February 14, 2011

How do I love thee...

Dear Kyle,
There are a million reasons why I love you, but on Valentine's Day this year I thought I would share a few...
 you love all things history even though I find it incredibly boring...
 you do things like make Mercedes cover her bits in a photo...
 you make me laugh...
 you drink beer while floating in the lake...class, class, class....
 you are silly...
 you enjoy anything deep fried...
 you love your mama (and as a mother of a boy, I now know what this is worth)...
 you're adventurous...
 you're enthusiastic about life...
 you love boxers..
 you make me smile...
 you look good in pink...
 you do things like pretend you are puking up pumpkin at the pumpkin patch...
 you do things like when we go all the way to Egypt you pretend to pick the Sphinx's nose...really?...
you are an amazing father to our sweet little boy...

You are my favorite person in the whole world and I love you for all these reasons and a million more. 

Love, 
the woman who is very thankful to be your wife

2 comments:

  1. Sweet post!

    Oh my goodness that picture of Mercedes made me LOL.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dan will be happy that there's a wakeboarding picture! Miss you guys!!! :)

    ReplyDelete