Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Christmas & Santa

The verdict is still out on how much Santa will be a part of Knox's childhood.  I never believed in Santa and Kyle did- so we have a house divided.  But, I am not opposed to the idea of Santa and am willing to play along for the sake of the child :)

Today, I took Knox to see his first Santa.  It would be a lie if I said that I did this for him, I did not.  I was pretty certain how it would go, but I figured there was no harm in trying to get a Santa photo for histories sake.  Knox may not agree one day when he looks back at this photo.  Part of me laughs when I see it and part of me cringes because poor guy was seriously sad.


It almost seems like child abuse, but I promise that he only sat there for about 10 seconds and immediately stopped crying when I picked him up.  I tried to do some Christmas shopping after this but I think Knox was still ticked at me and he refused to cooperate.  However, some very nice person stopped and asked if I wanted a picture with Knox since I was taking pictures of him. So thoughtful and I was excited to get a picture of the two of us! We don't have too many of these...


Here's to hoping next year's visit will go better!!

-Stacie

4 comments:

  1. I mean... that is HILARIOUS. I was thinking "wonder what he did" and that picture was so the opposite of what I expected! I thought he would be totally chill and just go with it. Now I'm VERY interested in what Charlie would do. I might have to take him. Regardless.... he's cute. So, he has that going for him. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Also... y'all are so cute. You will love that picture of the two of you for forever. So cute.

    ReplyDelete
  3. We have a similiar picture of Finley with Santa from last year.....good for posterity!

    ReplyDelete