Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Photography thoughts and a photoshoot

For awhile now I have been working on my photography.  As I shared in an earlier post, I took photography for a few years in high school and absolutely LOVED it.  But then I went off to college and got on with my life and didn't really give it much thought.  I spent most of my 20's trying to decide what type of "career" I wouldn't hate and never did manage to figure that one.  But thankfully, the Lord blessed us with our sweet Knox and I was able to stay home and take care of him.  Since then, I have started to work on my photography again and have been pleasantly surprised by how much I enjoy it and the positive response I have received from others.  My ultimate goal would be to someday become a professional photography. I am not really sure how to reach that goal but one thing I do know that I need is lots and lots of practice! So, I am taking another class at ACC this semester and have been getting lots of opportunities to take pictures of friends.  Many thanks to the Lee family for letting me take their pictures last week.  It isn't even remotely difficult to get good pics of such a beautiful family! Here are some of my favorites:

What a doll baby

This little lady can work the camera

See what I mean, just gorgeous!





















-Stacie 

2 comments:

  1. We love the pictures you took, Stacie! I will cherish them forever! Thank you Thank you Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are all AWESOME. I especially love the first one and the one of James and Bradley kissing with Aves upside down. That is SO a pic of their family. Perfection.

    ReplyDelete