Monday, April 23, 2012

Halloween 2012

If you know me very well at all, you know that I LOVE Halloween.  Not the ugly witches, Freddy Krueger, chainsaws Halloween.  But the 'Charlie Brown & the Great Pumpkin', candy corn, little kids in cute costumes Halloween.  Any holiday that revolves around candy is going to be number one in my book.   So, what is better than Halloween?  Having a child with a birthday in October.  Why you ask? Because then every year we have the excuse to have Halloween themed birthday parties with trips to the pumpkin patch and hayrides and tons and tons of candy and little kids in costumes.
I mean tell me this kid isn't cute in his costume?! 
Really, I am not sure why no one else gets as excited about this as I do?  Anyway.  When we found out Knox's due date was November 2nd I spent a lot of time praying that he would come early and I would get my October baby.  Alas, he came late.  But now I have a second chance. Drumroll please...that is right, I am pregnant again and this time the due date is October 27th!  I may get my October baby yet!

Halloween 2012 may be the best Halloween yet!

-Stacie

3 comments:

  1. I LOVE that picture! And I love your due date! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I didn't know you were pregnant!!! That's so exciting! Congratulations. And, of course, I adore your pic... as usual. :) HUG to everyone!

    ReplyDelete