Sunday, April 8, 2012

Knox's 1st Easter Egg Hunt

Knox went to his first Easter egg hunt this past weekend.  Our neighborhood hosts and annual egg hunt every year and we decided to take Knox and see how he did. I didn't have high hopes for him actually "getting it" but I was pleasantly surprised.  I will admit that he mostly just tried to put the eggs in his mouth, but he did go in search of them and put them in his basket so I consider that a success! 

The start of the hunt
There were about 175 people at the egg hunt and they had it roped off by different age groups.  I was very impressed by the level of organization, this was a serious egg hunt!
Egg in the mouth
Eating our egg contents
Holding hands with his buddy Blythe
This is after we discovered what is inside the eggs...
Walking around with Daddy looking for eggs
Hopefully the egg hunt will become an annual tradition!

-Stacie

No comments:

Post a Comment