Friday, June 1, 2012

The 2nd time is so different...

I am already neglecting our next child. I haven't been taking belly pictures like I did with Knox or even really remembering that I am pregnant- except for it being hard to button my pants now (I still can though- whew!).  Good thing the baby is starting to kick, that is helping me remember they are in there! I am at 19 weeks now and find out a week from Monday if Knox will have a baby brother or baby sister.  I would be lying if I said I didn't have a preference (girl).  However, I honestly will be thrilled either way.  I already love this little guy so much it won't make a bit of difference if they are a boy or a girl.  They will be my sweet little baby and that is more than enough!

Here is a pic of the growing belly:


So far, I have been blessed with an awesome pregnancy. I felt yucky for about a month and had a few weeks of an upper respiratory infection that I couldn't shake due to my immune system being down with the pregnancy.  But all in all I am feeling so good that I seriously don't even remember that I am pregnant half the time.  I am definitely in the second trimester honeymoon phase right now!

-Stacie

1 comment: