Friday, April 19, 2013

hiatus...

Well, it has been awhile.  Truth be told, I very rarely get the chance to sit at the computer so posting a blog is not high on the "to do" list.  But, now that Isla is getting a little bigger I think I will have more time to update our blog.

Isla is almost 6 months- the time is flying by! She's already gotten two teeth, is sitting up and playing with toys.  We're getting ready to start solid foods in a few weeks. I just can't believe how much faster it is going with her than it went with Knox.

Since I last posted, we've pretty much just been getting through each day as it comes! Having two has been a huge adjustment for me and I am just finally feeling like my head is getting above water.

A few weeks ago, Kyle's mom came to visit for her Spring Break. It was so fun for her to be here and get to hang out with Knox & Isla that week.  The weather was unseasonably cold for her visit, but we still managed to get out and do some fun stuff while she was here.

Knox is getting into "playing" soccer

Knox & Isla with their Easter basket

We recently discovered an Austin gem called "Kiddie Acres".  It's a very small children's 
theme park that is like stepping back in time to the 1970's.  It's only about 10 minutes
 from our house and Knox LOVES it!  We've had fun taking him a few times and letting
 him ride all the rides.  
Knox at Kiddie Acres
Airplanes at Kiddie Acres
Carousel at Kiddie Acres

I have tried to replicate the photo shoots that I did with Knox with Isla.  I did one with him 
when he was about 6 months old sitting by our fence outside.  This week when I had a few
 minutes I took her outside and snapped a few of her sweet little face.  She's got some spunk!  






-Stacie 

1 comment:

  1. LOVE these pictures of Isla! Glad that you're hanging in there!

    ReplyDelete