Sunday, September 22, 2013

Getting back in the saddle...

I have been taking a bit of a hiatus from photography since Isla was born. I mentally gave myself a year of grace to survive having a two year old and an infant.  But things are getting better everyday and I am finally finding myself with the energy and desire to do something besides just make it through the day.  I decided that I hadn't done a photo shoot with Knox in awhile so we headed to a nearby park area yesterday to get some pictures of him. My new goal is to get back to my "photo of the week" on the blog and force myself to practice, practice, practice to get better!  


Kyle took care of Isla while I tortured Knox :) 
I''m not sure longboarding while wearing a child in a back carrier is the safest thing but everyone survived!

Here are my favorite shots from the shoot: 













It's quite the challenge to get a 2 year old to look at the camera and smile but I am still happy with the ones that I got.

-Stacie 

1 comment:

  1. LOVE LOVE LOVE the b/w!! I'm pretty sure I liked every photo on facebook too :)

    ReplyDelete