Sunday, September 8, 2013

a photo shoot comparison...

I have tried my best to do the same "photo shoots" that I did with Knox with Isla so that we will have the same photos for both of them at the same ages.  Last week I took Isla's 10 month photos.  Here's a look at how the two of them compare:

Knox at 3 months
Isla at 3 months
Knox at 6 months
Isla at 5 months
Knox at 11 month
Isla at 10 months

So happy
So sweet


so far they like each other....
 Everyone says this but it is true, I can't believe that she is already 10 months old.  At the end of next month she will turn 1 year old. Crazy! It seems like just yesterday I was praying that she'd be born on Halloween and now we're getting ready to plan her Halloween b'day party.

-Stacie

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness...too cute!!! Love them! (And love the new blog look!)

    ReplyDelete