Tuesday, April 1, 2014

First Haircut

This actually happened about 6 week ago but I just found the picture so thought I would share!  I wanted to get Isla's hair trimmed so that it would grow out even and she wouldn't have a toddler mullet.  I wasn't sure how she'd do but I she was a trooper and didn't even flinch!




 You may not know this about me but I am generally laid back. However, my inner crazy OCD comes out when it has to do with my kiddos hair and I hover and give out nervous instructions.  The poor hairdressers probably hate me.  But I recognize that I have a problem, that's half the battle right?  Even given my meddling and nervous energy Isla came out looking good and no worse for the wear.

pretty girl
Now I just need to get the courage up to cut Knox's hair. I have had multiple people tell me how cute my "daughters" are…hmm, maybe it's time for a trim? I'm not sure my blood pressure can handle it.

Stacie


No comments:

Post a Comment