Friday, April 4, 2014

Photoshoots

It has been a little while since I have done a photoshoot so I tried this weekend. You never know what you're going to get when your subjects are one and three but you have to try!  I had a hard time getting Isla to even look at the camera let alone look happy but that one is feisty and she has no problem letting you know how she feels! I don't have any idea where she gets that from…

Here are the best from the shoot:
she's even pretty when she's crying...
this is her scowl...
not looking, but not crying either

just tell him to be silly and he's in!
he was telling me about fighting the bad guys here...

Knox is oblivious to Isla's distress, haha!

my favorite

leg rolls and tattoos- gotta love it!
This year was my first attempt at bluebonnet pictures. It's a Texas thing and I haven't bought into it because nothing can compare to the tulip festival in Washington. But they are pretty and they do make for some cute photos, so why not?!
he picked his flowers "for daddy"
Knox & his buddy Avery




That's all she wrote!

-Stacie

No comments:

Post a Comment