Wednesday, July 23, 2014

Annual Beach Trip

 I am a few weeks behind in posting this, but I think I have a good excuse.  I am moving to the other side of the world. Okay, not the world but Idaho definitely feels like another planet to me so I think it gives me an excuse.  Anyway. A few weeks ago we were very blessed to be able to spend a week with my family at the beach in North Carolina.  This is a trip that we take every year and look forward to going back the next year as soon as it is over. I for one love the beach and I especially love the beach when other people cook me food and play with my children.  That is really what I dream about at night, so this vacation is a true vacation for me!

Here are just a few (this actually a true statement, I think I have about 300 pics from the week) of our trip:
Jonathan & Valerie


Uncle Jonathan

Isla loved the beach!
Isla & her uncles
Uncle Jonathan

Aren't they cute? 

a typical dinner spread- delicious & impressive!

Yes, I would like to help bury you in the sand so you can't move, that sounds amazing...


I mean, stop it...
It's hard to tell if she likes it...
Sarah & Justin


Isla & Aunt Sarah
Isla got a beach braid
checking out the sand turtle
Grandpa & Knox

The whole crew

Knox got swim lessons every day from Grandpa
Isla & Grandpa
Racing with Uncle Justin


this girl wears here emotions on her sleeve
sitting with Great-Grandma Charlotte
making donuts with Mana
the best part of making donuts!
Knox is obsessed with Legos

Isla loved the hot tub
squirt guns with Aunt Sarah

This year's beach week was no exception. We had a blast and already can't wait for next year! 

-Stacie 


No comments:

Post a Comment