Sunday, March 28, 2010

Here's to Six Years!

Yesterday, Kyle & I celebrated our six year wedding anniversary.  It's hard to believe that it has been six years since we started our journey together.  In some respects it seems like much longer:  How could we have lived in Virginia, Washington state, Scotland and Texas all in six short years?  But in other respects it seems like just yesterday that we were just walking down the aisle...


On our anniversary, we always watch our wedding video together and relive our special day.  Thanks to my brother working at an amazingly fancy hotel and my parents loving me excessively, our wedding truly was a fairy tale wedding.  For one day it was every person's dream- a day all about them! And I for one enjoy reliving it every year, dreaming about doing it all over again.


It's hard to imagine in another six years all the things that will have happened and changed. Hopefully, the next six will be as great as the first! 



-Stacie 

1 comment: