Thursday, October 20, 2011

11 month photo shoot

I can hardly believe that Knox is already 11 months.  I know that is what every parent probably says, but man is it true! I am having a hard time with his first b'day being next month.  I think once it has come and gone I will feel fine, but it feels like it is just looming out there and I just hate to think of him getting older.  But of course that is the way she goes.  In honor of his 11th month, I took him to the park for an early morning photo shoot. I don't really have any photos that show him standing or walking so that was my inspiration.  That and the fact that it has actually been a tiny bit chilly in the morning so we got to break out the winter attire :)







2 comments:

  1. A) He's too stinkin cute
    B) The photos look great!
    C) Love the photo stamp!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness, I love this so much. He is absolutely gorgeous as usual and I love seeing him at every stage... and through YOUR lens! He's wonderful. :)

    ReplyDelete