Monday, November 14, 2011

Knox's Birthday Bash


To celebrate our little man turning one, we had a small birthday party at the house with friends and Knox's Nana (Kyle's mom Sally flew in from Spokane).  It was really fun to have people over who also love Knox and celebrate that he is already a year old! We did a cookies and milk theme and it turned out really well! Knox had his first cookie (which he loved) and his first piece of cake (which he did not love).  You win some you lose some!  Overall it was a success! Although we both decided that when he turns 2 we're just going to invite a bunch of kids to the park and buy cupcakes- that will be much easier! But your first birthday is special and we wanted to do something special for Knox.  
the b'day wreath I made- thank you Pinterest!
the kiddie table
the party favors

Knox's first cake- not a big hit...

family shot

is this all mine? what is it??

I will just have this cookie- thanks...
Knox LOVED the ballons!









Just so you know- this video is long and fairly uneventful so unless you are family, you may want to skip it. Just warning you!

It has been a fun b'day week, but I am glad it's over and we can get on with normal life.  This week Knox & I head out to Virginia to spend some time with my family before Thanksgiving.  We're very excited!

-Stacie

1 comment:

  1. Such a fun party and SO cute. I mean... absolutely Pinterest party cute. As soon as I saw the wreath on the door, I knew it was going to be adorable. And the cookies were SO good. Can you email me the recipe for the hershey kiss ones?! :)

    Happy Birthday again to the coolest dude around. :)

    ReplyDelete