Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Knox's first Boo

If you are familiar with me in the least, you may be aware of how much I love Halloween.  I mean LOVE. Not the creepy, scary decorations.  But the cute pumpkins, costumes and an entire holiday that centers around candy.  This is what I lie in bed and dream about at night.  Talking animals and free candy (we can discuss the talking animals later).  So, needless to say I was very excited for Knox to have his first Halloween.  Last year this time I was on my knees everyday praying that he would be born on Halloween. Of course we all know how that turned out.  Not only could he not arrive 2 days early (2 days kid!) but he also arrived 7 days late! Oh well, I had high hopes that this meant he would be super chill and love to sleep- ha!

We decided that we would take our little lion cub out with his friend Blythe for their first trick-or-treat together and then once the kids were in bed the parents would sit in the driveway and prevent everyone from ringing the doorbell a hundred times and waking the babies up! It was a successful plan and fun to get to see the TONS of kiddos that come to our neighborhood to trick-or-treat.

Blythe as a cowgirl
Eating some candy in the wagon
Knox's first piece of candy- he LOVED it!
the caravan
This is one happy lion
Trick-or-Treat!!
Babies in costumes- super cute...Getting babies in their costume- super difficult
the adult table- in the driveway...how do you spell classy?
the mascot- Bella the bumblebee

Knox's first Halloween was a success! Next up- 1st B'day!!

3 comments:

  1. SO cute! I wish that little lion and cowgirl had shown up on my doorstep! They would have walked away with the entire basket of candy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute! And, Knox is a very good sport having that lion mane on. Patience is a virtue, Mr. Knox. And you have it!

    ReplyDelete