Wednesday, September 19, 2012

baby joshua

In the spirit of posting about photo shoots, I will share some pictures that I have taken recently.  Ever since my class ended in May, I have been busy with Knox and being pregnant and haven't spent too much time taking pictures.  Luckily for me, my friend Mary Beth just gave birth to a sweet little boy and she let me take some pictures of their new family.  His full name is Joshua Aiden Archer (Aiden means 'fighter' and this little guy is definitely a fighter). He went through a lot to get here as the healthy little boy that he is and I was so excited to finally get to meet him after all the time I had spent praying for him while he was on the inside!  Here are the best images I got from my photo shoot:

the star of the show
joshua and his sweet brother william
this blanket was Joshua's daddy's when he was a baby...
the whole family
Mary Beth
brothers!
Newborn photos are definitely not my specialty, so lucky for me I'll have my own newborn soon to practice, practice, practice on!! 5 1/2 weeks and counting down...

-Stacie

1 comment:

  1. Precious!! I love the second one where it looks like he's smiling at William! And William is so big!! Wow. Congratulations, Mary Beth. So happy for your sweet family. :)

    ReplyDelete