Sunday, September 9, 2012

Beasley turned two!

Knox's bestie Blythe turned two a few weeks ago.  It has taken me that long to get the pictures off of my camera and onto the computer.   Not because I have been to busy, but definitely because I have been too tired.  Being 8 months pregnant while chasing after a toddler makes for one tired mama.  But I finally have the pics ready to show!

Best Buddies
They are finally getting old enough to actually play together! 

Knox enjoyed Blythe's birthday cupcake
So did Blythe...
Cool like Daddy...
The B'day girl
Sharing Bea's cupcake
Thank goodness Knox is not quite two yet- I don't think I can wrap my head around it having already been two years since he was born!  But he's only got about 2 months and then he'll be two too! Crazy!

-Stacie

No comments:

Post a Comment