Sunday, October 28, 2012

October 27th- a ring bearer and no baby...

Since the spring we have known about our friends Taylor & Rebecca's wedding.  Their special date was scheduled for October 27th and although I was disappointed,  I was certain that I wouldn't be able to be there to celebrate with them.  Of course this baby would not be late like Knox was.  Well, as usual with parenting I had no idea what I was talking about and we were able to attend their wedding last night.  I'm so glad we were too! Knox was the ring-bearer and his sweet friend Blythe was the flower girl.  I was nervous about how he would do- would he even walk down the aisle when the time came? Would he get shy and refuse to go?  Well, I shouldn't have worried. Blythe & Knox literally stole the show! Here are a few pre-wedding pics, it was hard to get any good shots because they were running around so much...



...The mothers were seated and groomsmen and bridesmaids had already walked down the aisle. All that was left was Knox, Blythe and the beautiful bride.  Knox let out a squeal and starting sprinting down the aisle. Blythe followed him and they ran all the way to the alter with the crowd cracking up at their antics.  Whew!  It seriously could have gone either way and thankfully it went really well.  
Knox starting his sprint
Running to his promised lollipop at the alter
Oh, what a 2 year old won't do for a lollipop....
Once we made it through the ceremony (iPhone aps and 3 lollipops later) Knox had a blast dancing it up with everyone.  I have never seen him dance so much in my life but he literally had the time of his life.  Needless to say, I was very glad this baby decided to be late and we were able to have such a fun evening celebrating with Taylor and Rebecca! However, the wedding is over and I am tired of waiting so she can come out now...

-Stacie

3 comments:

  1. I have been waiting for these pics of the most precious ringbearer and flower girl!! Love!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck to you guys! I can't wait to see pictures of your baby girl. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. These pictures are so great. That was a great moment. :)

    ReplyDelete