Tuesday, October 2, 2012

Obsessions of an almost 2 year old...

Before I had a toddler, I never understood the "obsessions" that children have or the indulgence that their parents provide in these obsessions.  My how the tables have turned...Much to my chagrin (because I had heard how addictive it is) Knox saw one episode of 'Thomas the Train' during our potty training boot-camp weekend and he was hooked.  It is "Thomas Choo-Choo" this and "Thomas Choo-Choo" that and "Percy" and "James" and on and on it goes. Needless to say, when Kyle saw that a life-size Thomas was coming near Austin we had to buy tickets.  So, we drove an hour on Sunday to the city of Burnet to watch Knox get seriously excited about seeing and riding Thomas the Train.  I have a feeling this will be the first of many such indulgences in our kiddos lives and I guess I am okay with that.

Knox with his 'Percy' tattoo 

Knox & Kyle
Playing with trains
Aboard Thomas 
This was the face Knox made when Kyle told him that it was Thomas' whistle he just heard!  
Knox & Me in front of Thomas
"Thomas Choo-Choo" 
Knox & his buddy Avery posing in front of Thomas
The 4 of us (less than a month to go!)
Knox with his buddies Charlie & Avery

-Stacie 

No comments:

Post a Comment