Saturday, August 31, 2013

A blog resurrected...

Well, it has been 4 long months since I last blogged.  To be honest, I wasn't sure that I was going to come back to it but I think I am finally ready.  I don't really have any excuse except that I have basically no free time with a two year and a 10 month old and when I do have a free minute I am usually sleeping or cleaning.  Blogging has not made the top of the list. However,  I can see the light through the fog and things are starting to clear up around here.  Tomorrow is one month in our new house! We are so excited to finally be moved in and so excited to be done with the packing and unpacking.  Life still doesn't feel settled but with Knox starting back up at preschool next week I think we will finally get back into our old routine.  I LOVE routine so I am very excited for next week to get here! 

If I tried to sum up all that we've done in the past 4 months it would be too long.  In a nutshell here are a few highlights of our summer:

May
- I flew to Virginia for my little brother's College graduation.
- We all flew to Virginia for my little brother's wedding.

June
- We all flew to Virginia to spend a week on the North Carolina coast with my family.

July
- Kyle's mom visited for 10 days.

August
- We moved! My mom was here for 2 weeks helping us get unpacked.
- We all flew to Oregon to spend a week on the Oregon Coast with Kyle's family.

It has been crazy busy around here since April! Four plane trips and one house move later we survived.   Here are close to a million pictures of the last few months! After this I'll get back to short and frequent posts :)

He's a dancer!
4 generations
The whole family 
cutest ring bearer ever!
I went on a segway tour with my best & oldest friend Katie
Knox & Isla with Grandma Charlotte
Aunt Val trying to teach Isla to walk
Swinging
Reading books with Grandpa 
Beach time with Grandpa
Football with daddy
Uncle Justin & Aunt Sarah
Sweet Isla
Beach bums
Building sand castles with Uncle Jonathan
We played some serious farkle!
Knox loved his Uncle Justin & Aunt Sarah
Sitting with daddy 
Family pic
My dad playing farkle :) 
the Kibiloski men
Kool Kats
My sweet friend Rhiana came to visit me! 
Isla in the cozy coupe
playing with Mana 
My roomie Meredith brought her kiddos over to swim 
Knox & his Mana
Isla- 9 months
she's got some spunk!
Bumper cars in Oregon 
Sweet McKenna
How cute are they? 
the beach in Oregon 
our little family
beautiful beach...
Miss McKenna
Knox on the beach
It was cold enough for coffee :) 
Kyle & Knox on the bumper cars
My boys 
Isla LOVED the carousel
all the grandkids with Nana
Knox & Marek were buddies! 
the Carlson clan
Me & my girl
Nana & McKenna
enjoying the view...
We love these guys!
Cousins!!
cousin bloopers :) 
McKenna, Isla, Marek & Knox- they are 3, 2, 2 and 10 months!
McKenna & Isla- so cute
I love this girl!
Can you tell she likes to eat? 
Which one of us looks like her mother? 
cutie girl
Sally & Kyle
at the Air Museum
If you are still reading this I am impressed!  That was our summer in a nutshell. Next post will be significantly shorter!

-Stacie

2 comments:

  1. so great to see so many pictures of y'all and your sweet family! and glad to know you're all moved in. it's the worst, isn't it?? now enjoy your new home and routine!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can barely handle the cuteness of your children :) Great pics!!!

    ReplyDelete