Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Funny Blog Post

I'm not sure if I mentioned earlier that I have a pregnancy buddy.  She is one of my good friends from college and fortunately for me- she lives in Austin.  We've been spending a lot of time with her & her husband Ryan since we moved here and have become "How I Met Your Mother" TV buddies.  Somewhat to my surprise ( I had my suspicions) when I told Hilary that I was pregnant she said "When is your due date?".  When I replied "November 2nd" she said "Oh good, mine is November 11th".  Exciting stuff. Maybe not for you, but for me.  All that lead in was just to tell you that she writes a very entertaining blog and today's post is her funniest yet (in my humbly pregnant opinion). If you want a good chuckle- check it out here

-Stacie

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for the shout out!

    Ryan responded. Dear lord ...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LIKE THIS BLOG AND NICE POST...
    We provide exclusive access to top grade independent film projects and producers.
    just visit-http://www.gomarkets.co.nz/

    ReplyDelete