Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Photography Class- part deux

Well, my photography class has finally come to an end. And I say finally, not because I didn't like it but, because 16 Saturday afternoons is a lot of Saturday afternoons to give up and I am excited to have my Saturdays back! However, I did really enjoy my class and feel like I learned a lot.  I can now confidently shoot in manual mode in a variety of different lightings and I am comfortable with doing editing in Adobe Lightroom as well.  All in all, it was a success.  I am planning on spending the summer and fall practicing my skills on Adobe Photoshop and then hopefully taking a Portrait Photography class in January after baby Vegas has arrived and I have emerged from the fog know as 'newborn'. 

Here are a few of my photos from the last few months...


-Stacie

4 comments:

  1. Your pics are great! Very impressive.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Holler! Photography is the best :). Maybe we can find some cool place and go shooting together :).

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those are awesome! I would love to get a quick tutorial sometime!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You have a great eye, maybe some day I will be going to your gallery opening!!!

    ReplyDelete